Saturday, April 20, 2013

5 Pledges for Kota Raja Parliament

I have successfully sent in my nomination today morning (20 April 2013) as Kota Raja Parliament candidate (P111) representing Barisan Nasional. Along with me, there are three other candidates who has filed in their nomination namely, Dr Siti Mariah of PAS, Mr P.Uthayakumar of Human Rights Party (HRP) and Mr Azman Idrus as independent candidate. I would like to wish all of them all the best, and lets have healthy contest.





I have drawn out FIVE pledges for Kota Roja constituency, which will be within my means to fulfill when I am given the mandate. The LIMA AkuJanji is as below

1. Ensuring Safety/Security within the constituency/Menjamin Keselamatan penduduk di Parlimen Kota Raja

2. Addressing the flood problem/Menangani Masalah Banjir

3.Improving Public Transport and Roads/Meningkatkan pengangkutan awam dan jalan raya

4.Opening government day care centre/Membuka pusat penjagaan kanak-kanak kerajaan

5.Opening FIVE 1Malaysia clinics/Membuka LIMA Klinik 1Malaysia

I have to rush back now, so will update my blog on how I will implement these AkuJanji manifesto at nite or tomorrow when I find some time. I have opened the Bilik Gerakan Jentera Pilihan Raya Barisan Nasional at
No 37, Jalan 25/67, Taman Sri Muda. I may not be able to answer calls during this time, as I will be in busy with ceramah and campaigning work. So I suggest to contact my secretary Ms.Theeba at 0129720853.

All praises belong to God only

Cheers

No comments: